Alain Herrmann, CNPD Commissioner, will be a speaker at the conference entitled "GDPR-CARPA Certification Mechanism - Benefits & Process" organised by Grant Thornton Audit & Assurance on 28 June in Luxembourg City.
The event will focus on the 'GDPR-CARPA' certification scheme developed by the CNPD, including the benefits that this mechanism can bring to an organisation as well as the process, time and effort required to obtain certification.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to put their questions to Mr Herrmann and the experts from Grant Thornton, the body accredited to deliver GDPR-CARPA certification.
- 5.15 PM – Opening speech by Hugues Wangen, Partner and Audit Leader, Grant Thornton Luxembourg
- 5.30 PM – Presentation
- 6.45 PM – Q&A moderated by Andia Shtepani, Partner and Advisory Leader, Grant Thornton Luxembourg
- 7.00 PM – Walking dinner
- Alain Herrmann, Commissioner, CNPD
- Gérôme Merchadier, Audit Director, Grant Thornton Luxembourg
- Shariq Arif, Data Protection & Privacy Director, Grant Thornton Luxembourg
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2023; 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Place: Namur, 2 rue de Bitbourg, L-1273 Luxembourg
Free participation – Registration required