On October 10, the CNPD, will participate in a panel discussion at the digital RAID conference "New Tech Governance for the New Globalization".
The topic of the panel is "Changing Data Regulatory Environments – How can data regulation evolve to improve access, fairness and certainty while stimulating competitive markets? What are the challenges and opportunities of interoperability? What are the concerns around data sharing for public and private sector organisations?".
The speakers are:
- Alain Herrmann, Data Protection Commissioner, National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD) – Luxembourg
- Federico Milani, Deputy Head of the Data Policy and Innovation Unit, DG Connect, European Commission
- Axel Voss, Member, European Parliament
- Prof. Christiane Wendehorst, Scientific Director, European Law Institute
- Moderator: Neil Clements, Telecommunications, Media and Technology Partner, Deloitte