You shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you if the legal basis for processing is:
- the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the controller or
- the execution of a mission of public interest.
In these cases, you can contact the controller directly and justify your legitimate interest to object to the data processing.
- You no longer wish to receive advertisements from a company.
- You no longer want to appear in your car dealership’s database.
- You no longer want your photo to appear on your employer’s website.
- You no longer wish to receive the newsletter of an online store.
You may also object, without having to provide any justification, to the use of your data for commercial prospecting purposes.