Data protection in general
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 1 August 2018 (establishment of the headquarters of the CNPD)
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 1 August 2018 (establishment of the allowances payable to the President, members of the College and alternate members of the CNPD)
Data protection - electronic communications sector
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 24 July 2010 (traffic and localisation data)
Regulation determining the categories of personal data generated or processed in connection with the provision of electronic communications services or public communication networks.
Processing by police authorities
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 7 April 2011 (Organisation of the physical transport inspections)
Regulation on the organisation of inspections of physical transport of cash entering, transiting through or out of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 22 July 2008 (access to different databases)
Regulation executing article 48-24 of the "Code d'instruction criminelle" and article 34-1 of the amended Act of 31 May 1999 concerning the police and police authorities (these article have been modified by the Act of 5 June 2009). This Regulation defines how authorities may access the common register of natural and judiciary persons as well as databases from the "Centre commun de la Sécurité sociale" in the context of asylum-seekers, visa-requests, business licences, driving licences, taxes and firearms licences.
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 1 August 2007 (videosurveillance within security perimeters)
Regulation authorizing the creation and operation of a videosurveillance system by the police in execution of article 17 of the amdended Act of 2 August 2002.
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 21 December 2006 (passengers coming from of non-EU countries)
Regulation obligating the transporters to communicate data regarding passengers from non-European Union countries and regulating the processing of these data.
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 21 December 2004 (spot fines)
Regulation authorising the creation of a database of persons charged with spot fines for traffic offences and amending the Grand-Ducal Regulation of 7 June 1979 determining the documents and databases authorised to use the identity number of natural persons and legal entities.
- Grand-Ducal Regulations concerning police databases
- Amended Grand-Ducal Regulation of 2 October 1992 on the establishment and operation of a police database containing personal data
- Amended Grand-Ducal Regulation of 9 August 1993 authorizing the establishment and operation of a database containing personal data constituting the national section of the "Schengen Information System"
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 18 April 2013 (national cancer register )
Grand-Ducal Regulation of 18 April 2013 concerning the modalities and operating conditions of the national cancer register modifying the Grand-Ducal Regulation of 20 June 1963 making it mandatory to declare the causes of death.
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 3 December 2009 (Procedure to follow to confirm the death of a person before taking a sample of the body)
Grand-Ducal Regulation of 3 December 2009 determining the procedure to follow to confirm the death of a person before taking a sample of the body.
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 27 May 2004 (Criteria for medical analysis laboratory)
Regulation laying down the minimum criteria to be observed in the context of the overall activities of a medical analysis laboratory.
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 2 October 1992 (computer processing of medical data)
Provisions regulating the use the computer processing of medical data. This Regulation was adopted under the former Data Protection Act of 1979 (view Legislative texts no longer in force).
Digital directory of individuals
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 22 July 2008 (acces to several databases)
See above ("Processing by police authorities").
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 13 February 2004 (access to the directory of individuals)
Regulation adopted in implementation of the Land Registration Act of 11 November 2003 and concerning access and methods for access to the general directory of natural persons and legal entities by persons in public office and other persons required to draw up or implement documents for the transfer of ownership of real estate or the creation of mortgages.
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 25 November 2011 (Directory and modalities for communicating data)
Regulation laying down the method for determining the directory and modalities for communicating data as provided in the Act of 2 September 2011 on the reorganization of the Chambre des Métiers and amending the Act of 26 October 2010 on the reorganization of the Chambre de Commerce.
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 1 April 2011 (records to be kept by landlords operating a tourist accommodation)
Regulation on forms (printed or electronic) provided for in Articles 1 and 3 of the Act of 24 June 2008 whose purpose is the control of travelers in accommodation establishments.
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 9 March 2009 (procedures for issuing cadastral documentation)
Regulation laying down the conditions and procedures for issuing the cadastral documentation.
- Grand-Ducal Regulation of 13 February 2009 establishing the "chèque-service accueil"
Article 12 of the Grand-Ducal Regulation provides for the creation of a database under the authority of the Minister in charge of Family.